What single nutrient is research proven to:
• Create immediate vascularity and improved blood flow.
• Stimulate growth hormone for fat loss, muscle growth and anti-aging benefits.
• Counter heart disease and aids in blood pressure regulation.
• Improve insulin sensitivity to help normalize blood sugar.
• Bolster the immune system, boosts energy, and increases lean muscle.
• Be a precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO).
• Is a natural alternative for Viagra.
• Increase sperm count and motility by 250% in 2 weeks.
• Achieve and maintain erections.
• Increase fertility and orgasm in women.
The amino acid “ARGININE”
Columbia University refers to L-arginine as the “MAGIC BULLET” for the cardiovascular system. Columbia’s researchers have compiled over 10,000 citations and even include L-arginine in its course material. Research suggests the benefits listed above.
L-arginine is not a hormone and it is not testosterone. This is important knowledge for athletes. L-arginine is an essential amino acid. When properly brought into the body it can cross the blood-brain barrier to signal the hypothalamus to naturally trigger the pituitary gland to produce growth hormone. This is the key to eliminating any negative side effects and is completely banned substance compliant (WADA).
WHY DON’T ALL ARGININE SUPPLEMENTS PROVIDE THE BENEFITS LIKE GAINS IN BULKS L-ARGININE?
Although it can be the type of Arginine purchased, it usually isn’t that. The problems are the things mixed with the arginine whether it is in powder form or encapsulated.
Research has shown that high-glycemic ingredients like maltodextrin, sucrose, table sugars, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup literally block L-arginine absorption. Synthetic sugars like Sucralose and Aspartame are even worse causing other health issues. In essence, most L-arginine products n the market mask its taste by using agents that hurt its ability to create vascularity and better blood flow to all organs.
There are also agents or antagonists that directly compete with L-arginine to block its health benefits. These antagonists include lysine, ornithine, certain proteins and amino acids, high glycemic sugars, synthetic sweeteners, and ingredients and flavor systems made with high glycemic ingredients.
HOW DO YOU ENSURE THAT ALL THE GROWTH HORMONE VASCULAR BLOOD FLOW BENEFITS ARE ATTAINED?
1. The amount of L-arginine consumed is important. A daily dose of 5 grams twice a day of elemental L-arginine will provide the vascular blood flow and growth hormone secretion desired.
2. Timing is critical. There are only two times that your body can release Growth Hormone. When you perform strength training workouts and during REM sleep. Take 5 grams 20 minutes before your workout if straight powder form or 40 minutes before if encapsulated. Take another 5 grams right before you go to bed.
3. Don’t take arginine with synthetic sugars or the amino acid lysine. The best way to take L-Arginine if it is in powder form is with some stevia drops or a juice like pure cherry or cranberry that doesn’t have high fructose corn syrup in it.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!! 500 grams of L-Arginine will cost you between $25.00 - $50.00 depending on the brand. Most of these formulas also contain fillers and ingredients that hinder their effectiveness.
GAINS IN BULK is blowing out its stock of pure L-Arginine powder in bulk form. ONLY while supplies last, you can buy a full pound (over 500 grams) for $12.57. If you use an athletes 10% off code, it will be even less. For this short time, you can buy pure L-Arginine for a fraction of what other companies charge.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS DEAL WILL ONLY BE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND WON’T BE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE SINCE THE ACTUAL COST TO MANUFACTURE THIS PRODUCT COSTS MORE……
Additional research on benefits of L-arginine
The sexual and reproductive health benefits of proper L-arginine consumption have been demonstrated in several studies. In a double blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, oral ingestion of L-arginine increased fertility in women attempting to conceive. This study only included women who had failed to conceive after trying for 6 to 36 months. At the end of this clinical study, 33% of the women using L-arginine actually became pregnant.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects 50% of the male population over the age of 40. As men age there is a decreased arterial blood flow to the genital area. When properly taken, L-arginine can enhance testosterone availability, increase blood flow to the genital area, increase sperm count and motility, increase sexual desire, and heighten sensitivity in both men and women. The benefits have been show for men at any age.
Women's sexual health was improved by increasing greater sensation and pleasure due to the improved blood flow and nitric oxide release.
We have already looked at the natural relationship between L-arginine and NO. Nitric oxide researchers believe that NO “can correct up to 90% of all penile dysfunction.” Leading NO researcher, Dr. Arthur Burnett, a Johns Hopkins urologist, stated that NO is the chemical messenger that produces erections and without NO there could be no natural erections. NO also increases orgasm in women because NO allows clitoral and vaginal tissues to enlarge and become responsive.
Equally important is the care of your endothelial cells in the blood vessels of your body. Damage to these endothelial cells will affect the health of your body. High blood pressure, high sugar levels, high cholesterol levels and smoking all affect your endothelial cells in a negative way. This will decrease nitric oxide production leading to a whole host of health and wellness issues.