Creatine itself is the most widely used performance nutrient and has been on the market for decades. We brought Instantized Creatine to the US market in November 2015. It is also CERTIFIED VEGAN. Instantized Creatine has no sand-mouth feel like Monohydrate or Micronized Creatine does. Instantized Creatine is completely liquid-soluble, enabling better and faster delivery to the muscles.
Creatine is a molecule produced in the body. It is proven to store high-energy phosphate groups in the form of phosphocreatine. During periods of stress, phosphocreatine releases energy to aid cellular function. This is what causes strength increases after creatine supplementation, but this action can also aid the brain, bones, muscles, and liver. Most of the benefits of creatine are provided through this mechanism. Creatine Monohydrate is essential in the process of sending energy directly to muscle. It is naturally produced by the body in small amounts and been shown to be ergogenic when taken in supplement form. Instantized Creatine is proven to be the most soluble and absorbable form of creatine monohydrate available. It is also proven to create gains in performance, strength and muscle mass. It also has research showing possible anti-aging benefits and reduction in body fat.
Recommended Uses: Take 1 scoop before and after workouts. Also, take morning and night if taking higher amounts.
Current studies recommend a protocol that is very standard amongst fitness enthusiasts:
20g per day for 10 days for loading --- Take 10 grams before workout and after. Off days take morning and night
5-10g per day after --- Take right before and after your workout. Off days take morning or evening. A new and effective dosing routine used by many is to take 20-30 grams a day of Creatine for 4 days and then taking a 3 day break without any. The theory is to create a constant cellular uptake to get consistent gains. Some people choose not to do the loading phase with Instantized Creatine because of its higher absorption while others like the benefits. Be sure to drink plenty of water.
Instantized Creatine from Gains in Bulk has no contaminants and are tested with Certificates of Analysis and independent third party testing.
There is a difference between different forms of Creatine and Creatine Monohydrates Every type of Creatine is different in composition, solubility, and effectiveness. The best Creatine is the one with the highest solubility and lowest mesh size. Creatine Monohydrate is the most researched form of Creatine and is the most widely sold form in the world. Some Creatine monohydrates are more soluble than others, which, in turn, increases their effectiveness. The only drawback to Creatine Monohydrate is that it is grainy to the taste, poorly mixed in fluids and isn’t completely absorbed because of its large granule structures. The large molecule Creatine can cause excess water retention and bloating. Because of this, you need to know these basics about mesh size and solubility in order to maximize your absorption of Creatine while eliminating bloating water weight:
1. Creatine Monohydrate uses a 60-80 mesh size to be created and is shown to not be very soluble and large.
2. Micronized Creatine Monohydrate uses a 200 mesh which is much more soluble and mixes easier.
3. Instantized Creatine Monohydrate uses a 500+ mesh and is proven to be completely soluble.
There are other forms of creatines that have chemicals attached which is proven to increase their absorption and uptake into the muscle but do not have the long-term research as the monohydrate form. Here is a list of most of them. CREATINE ETHYL ESTER: EFFERVESCENT CREATINE: CREATINE CITRATE: TRI & DI CREATINE MALATE: CREATINE KRE-ALKALYN: CREATINE ORATE AND THE MOST PROMISING FORM WHICH IS CREATINE NITRATE.
Aguiar AF, Januario RS, Junior RP, et al. Long-term creatine supplementation improves muscular performance during resistance training in older women. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013; 113(4):987-996.
Beck TW, Housh TJ, Johnson GO, Coburn JW, Malek MH, Cramer JT. Effects of a drink containing creatine, amino acids, and protein combined with ten weeks of resistance training on body composition, strength, and anaerobic performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2007;21(1):100-104.
- Additional Information
Color No Size No
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Creatine finally done right @
- Finally an instantized creatine. Can mix with anything. Zero bloat. This is the creatine I been looking for. Good job.
- Amazing product!
- I ordered this around Christmas time. I've been doing 2 week cycles with small doses every 2 days for workouts. This product has given me explosive results and has allowed me to gain muscle, pure muscle, and burn fat. Would 10 out of 10 completely recommend this product.
- Best creatine I've tried!
- I love this stuff! This creatine is so pure and dissolves completely into whatever liquid your drinking. It gives you the best pump at the gym. I've become my strongest because of GIB's creatine! I love Gains In Bulk!
- Only creatine worth taking!
- No nasty side effects, just pure gains! Strength and size! The reps at the Olympia expo weren't lying when they said it's the best!
- BEST CREATINE EVER!
- Best creatine on the market by far! No bloating or heavy feeling after taking. I felt an increase in my pump and also quicker recovery and strength gains.
- Great Product!!
- I loved this product. My numbers jumped up like I couldn't believe. This will be the only creatine I use from here on out. Especially with the price!