Research shows that instantized BCAAs naturally boost physical performance and mental focus while reducing cortisol to create a favorable anabolic environment, thus eliminating muscle breakdown (catabolism). On top of that, it is shown to reduce body fat by stealing energy from fat cells and giving it to muscle tissue. Research also shows it decreases muscle damage caused by high-intensity training and enhances muscle repair and growth.
Recommended Uses: Take one scoop in the morning, during your workout and before bed.
5 BENEFITS OF SUPPLEMENTING BCAA'S ACCOURDING TO INDUSTRY RESEARCH:
- Hormonal – Researchers found that when combined with resistance training, BCAA supplementation increased testosterone and reduced cortisol to create a favorable anabolic environment.
- Muscle Energy – Supplying healthy doses of BCAA’s to your muscles when you cut calories can stop catabolism from happening. When on low calories, catabolic enzymes will break down muscle protein to get to the BCAA’s.
- Burn Fat and Grow Muscle – BCAA’s have been associated with the simultaneous reduction of fat and growth of muscle through nutrient partitioning. BCAA’s steal energy from rich fat cells and give it to undernourished muscle tissue.
- Pain & Soreness Reduction – DOMS is delayed onset muscle soreness which is a result of muscle inflammation. BCAA’s in research decreased the muscle damage induced by high-intensity training.
- Recovery – Taking BCAA’s before, during and after training have been shown to enhance the repair and growth of muscle.
Research and conclusions performed at Ball State University “sharp”
If you're eating well and feeding your body as you should with frequent protein feedings and live a normal lifestyle then most of the day you should have plenty of BCAA's floating around doing what they do best. It is during training and/or caloric restriction when a sudden catabolic stress is placed on your body and you begin to use up your glycogen stores that your BCAA and glutamine stores begin to become severely compromised.
ADDITIONAL EXCITING BENEFITS OF BCAA’S ACCORDING TO INDUSTRY RESEARCH:
BCAAs have even more positive benefits than reduced breakdown and increased protein synthesis. They might also help improve workout intensity! BCAAs compete with the amino acid tryptophan for entry into the brain, where tryptophan can be converted to the neurotransmitter serotonin. During exercise, serotonin levels rise and can (among other things) increase the perception of fatigue—that means a less intense workout for you. BCAA supplementation reduces the amount of tryptophan that enters the brain and therefore reduces the amount of serotonin produced. This might allow you to work harder, longer.
The BCAAs in whey are peptide-bound to other amino acids and, in order to be effective, must be liberated through digestion and then absorbed into the bloodstream. Even though whey protein is relatively fast digesting, it still takes several hours for all the amino acids to be liberated and absorbed into the bloodstream. BCAAs in supplement form, however, are free-form, require no digestion, and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. They spike blood amino acid levels to a much greater and faster extent than peptide-bound aminos. Even a few grams of free-form BCAAs are shown to spike BCAA plasma levels to a much greater extent than 30 grams of whey protein, thereby having a more immediate impact on protein synthesis and protein degradation.
Additionally, since BCAAs bypass the liver and gut and go directly into your bloodstream, they can be used as an immediate energy source during your workouts. Valine and isoleucine are considered glucogenic amino acids, meaning they can be converted to glucose and serve as an important energy source during exercise to help fight off fatigue during your workouts.
Plant-based BCAAs made using fermentation are not cooked at 118 degrees ferenheight meaning that they are still considered a raw product. Raw BCAAs absorb much better than their cooked counterparts, increasing your gains.
** BCAA's in this instantized blend are in a 2:1:1 ratio. Research thus far has shown this ratio to be the best for performance, protein synthesis, and decreasing protein degradation. Higher ratios of Leucine are theorized to offset the uptake of valine and Isoleucine. Leucine is the heavy hitter of the bunch, activating key pathways in the body that regulate protein synthesis. Of which Leucine is a key regulator of the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) signaling pathway, which plays a critical role in skeletal muscle Hypertrophy, or the accretion of muscle tissue. Leucine can also help stimulate the Phosphatodyl-Inositol-3-Kinase pathway (PI3K) in addition to, but also independent of insulin, increasing glucose uptake and protein synthesis.
- Additional Information
Color No Size No
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Big price jump
- I have been odering these BCAAs for the past 7-8 months. I do like how easy they mix up. But, $30.00 is a huge price increase from $22.50!
- Helps me drink more water!
- Pure, can add to any flavor liquid, most quantity for the money. I was taking capsules of BCAA's, but I like this powder better. It has helped me drink more water/fluid which I used to struggle with. Disolves awesome!
- Amazing product, amazing price.
The price is the best part of this product. I use it to mix into my water when working out and can easily add anything else to the mixture as well. It keeps me
Pushing through and it easy to drink.
- Love having bcaas that I can use in anything and I'm not restricted to one flavor like with other bcaas
- I love this product! I started taking bcaas about two years ago, and I always dreaded them because they're all so sweet. Gains in bulk bcaas mix really well and aren't flavored so you can mix them into anything. I put a scoop of this and GIB glutamine in my post work out shake everyday. They work well and are so versatile.
- Simple, easy, no bs
- I love your product line. It's simple, easy, and no bs. I bought some of these bcaas at the Olympia expo. This year and am a forever customer.
- My brother ordered these and I used a few. I could feel the repair. Definitely ordering my own
- Great deal and amazing taste!
- Great deal and amazing taste!
- Thanks for being on
- Thanks for being on point and on target!